34293RTY3949349Y459-8YEJH 34293RTY3949349Y459-8YEJH

COK AN BALZ

i want your ass on a vinyl

ihateclowns ihateclowns

Grappig aan me hoe dan ook

Ik heb geen idee wat dit movie is over maar het scheen willekeurig genoeg om van het te genieten. Eigenlijk ik shat mijn broek omdat ik van antihumeur houd.

Mario Outtakes Preview Mario Outtakes Preview

Great stuff

This must be one of the greatest movies I've seen in a long time!Let's get in-depth on this one.

First of all, the story. It has a great storyline with very interesting characters and a bluffing plot twist àla Night Shyamalan. Terrific.

Next up, the music. Ear pleasing! Passionate melodies, along with seemingly dissonant but powerful sound effects make this a beauty.

Finally, the graphics. The introduction has the most stunning font characters I have ever seen. The main movie and its graphical effects are no exception to the brilliance of this flash: near-realistic water waves, real heroic graphics of the main character, and even the fish has that typical silver-golden reflection on it. And all that beauty has been splendidly animated as well.

Really? Nope, sorry.

Parade Charade Parade Charade

Someone broke the retry button

The game is nice, based on the old school helicopter theme but keenly converted to a semi-top view. Nice graphics, great music which is on theme completely. The game itself was a bit hard for me, but then again I ain't exactly a gaming talent. Pity that the try again button didn't work, which lowers replay value. Fix that and you have quite a nice game at hand.

Run Horace, Run! Run Horace, Run!

Nice!

The graphics are nice and cuddly, as is Horaces voice. The music fits in just right. It's a perfect little kids' game which is splendidly playable by their parents as well. Of course, the interaction is minimal but the overall ameplay and feel of the controls compensates that just enough.

Trapped 5 Trapped 5

Trapped is a great series, T5 is the best yet

This game took me about 18 lives and 90 minutes to finish, but I finished it because it's so damn addictive! I really like the trapped series, it somehow reminds me of the very first Zelda game, only with more puzzles! And since I suck at games, I really appreciate the "you-can't-really-die" attitude of the game. Please make 6. And 7, 8, 9...