Parade Charade Parade Charade

Someone broke the retry button

The game is nice, based on the old school helicopter theme but keenly converted to a semi-top view. Nice graphics, great music which is on theme completely. The game itself was a bit hard for me, but then again I ain't exactly a gaming talent. Pity that the try again button didn't work, which lowers replay value. Fix that and you have quite a nice game at hand.

Run Horace, Run! Run Horace, Run!

Nice!

The graphics are nice and cuddly, as is Horaces voice. The music fits in just right. It's a perfect little kids' game which is splendidly playable by their parents as well. Of course, the interaction is minimal but the overall ameplay and feel of the controls compensates that just enough.

Trapped 5 Trapped 5

Trapped is a great series, T5 is the best yet

This game took me about 18 lives and 90 minutes to finish, but I finished it because it's so damn addictive! I really like the trapped series, it somehow reminds me of the very first Zelda game, only with more puzzles! And since I suck at games, I really appreciate the "you-can't-really-die" attitude of the game. Please make 6. And 7, 8, 9...

Click The Dots Click The Dots

Level one... Start... Pass...

The game is minimalistic, which is not necessarily bad. I actually like it in all its simplicity. Maybe thirty seconds per level is a bit too much, but still it's nicely playable. The background music could use a bit normalizing, although the music itself is nice. The digital vocals are actually funny (because of the flangy filterish effects). I could not understand "the story" though. The extra's are a nice touch, although single-handed drumming isn't exactly a thrill.

Lasoogney responds:

Actually the 'Story' was the smallest most insignificant part of the game, so I didn't really give a damn if anyone could understand it. It was more of a secret, if anything. Thanks for your review.

Mega Snake Mega Snake

Nice touch

I actually like the 45° approach, I simply turned my keyboard 45°ccw. Somehow I couldn't beat the timer though... Anyway, nice game, great graphics (for a snaker, that is) and nice music and sfx that blend in real nice.

Block Block Revolution Block Block Revolution

you hit 451 blocks out of a possible 299 blocks

There are some things I'd like to say about this game. The frame rate seems pretty low, the scoring is a bit buggy and the blocks don't sync to the music.

I like the original music choice, the easy yet very comprehensive layout of the game (DDR clones tend to be all hyper-jap-active flashy) and the increasing difficulty through the levels. And above all, I couldn't make a game like this myself at all, so you deserve some respect from my side there.

Luigi's Confession4 Part1 Luigi's Confession4 Part1

Very nice!

The game overall is good. I like the concept of the sidekick being the hero for once.

The main game is pretty easy (point-and-click adventure with no puzzles), the minigames is what makes it interesting. After the first minigame I was a bit awkward about the degree of difficulty, the following two minigames made up for that completely. The pipe maze was quite good!

The story is well thought out, although it's short. The ending feels like a cold shower, a nice one though (I hope this isn't a spoiler for first-time players). The graphics are okay, the music is very well-chosen.

Altogether, it's an original adventure-styled game with good minigames. I'm looking forward to a new, longer game with more minigames and maybe some puzzling scenes in Toadland.

2004| Der Flashfisch ev. 2004| Der Flashfisch ev.

I kinda like this one

This is a funny movie. The story is okay: "Totally cheap!" made me laugh out of cheesiness. The inside games (jukebox, memory) are great additions which lift this flick up a point.

Then there are a few downsides to this movie. Although the SMW samples sound funny, they seem out of place here. The graphics could've been a bit better overall. The thing that bothered me the most though, was the slow animation of this movie. Some scenes could be sped up quite a bit, too little is happening for too long periods.

Anyway, it definately is worth a good score, just because it made me laugh and the memory part entertained me for a few minutes. Cheers.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

You are evil, right?

This game is pretty addictive! Great gameplay, simple though original. I love these kind of games. One thing though, the music... It's evil man! It has some kind of brainwashing side-effect. I can only think balls and blocks by now. Brrrrr...

Anyway, great game, and thanks for the on/off music buttons (especially the off button) ;-)

Arcanoid Arcanoid

You're half way there.

Especially for a first-timer, this is okay. Next time, maybe you could increase the framerate and decrease the _x and _y steps of the ball, thus giving it a smoother movement. And of course, add some sound effects and a fitter soundtrack. Maybe even some bonuses and levels, but that's something for later.