34293RTY3949349Y459-8YEJH 34293RTY3949349Y459-8YEJH

COK AN BALZ

i want your ass on a vinyl

ihateclowns ihateclowns

Grappig aan me hoe dan ook

Ik heb geen idee wat dit movie is over maar het scheen willekeurig genoeg om van het te genieten. Eigenlijk ik shat mijn broek omdat ik van antihumeur houd.

Mario Outtakes Preview Mario Outtakes Preview

Great stuff

This must be one of the greatest movies I've seen in a long time!Let's get in-depth on this one.

First of all, the story. It has a great storyline with very interesting characters and a bluffing plot twist àla Night Shyamalan. Terrific.

Next up, the music. Ear pleasing! Passionate melodies, along with seemingly dissonant but powerful sound effects make this a beauty.

Finally, the graphics. The introduction has the most stunning font characters I have ever seen. The main movie and its graphical effects are no exception to the brilliance of this flash: near-realistic water waves, real heroic graphics of the main character, and even the fish has that typical silver-golden reflection on it. And all that beauty has been splendidly animated as well.

Really? Nope, sorry.

**3 short cartoons** **3 short cartoons**

Pickle jelly humor bicycle.

Congratulations on a hilarous movie. Not the greatest in graphics, but you have a unique style. And it made me laugh. Which is enough for an average rating.

Boobie boobie boobie boobie boobie !!!!!!!

rudiger2 responds:

i am glad you enjoyed :)

Earthbound Orchestra Earthbound Orchestra

The music deserves "more movie"

Nice preloader percentage! Perhaps you could insert int(..) next time?

Okay, for the movie. It begins a bit weak: guys seem to appear from nowhere and it tends to become a bit dull. Luckily, there were some scenery switches, which kept it at least a little bit interesting. I laughed when the masked guys actually started dancing to the orchestral music. But "then it just happened" : sprites started flickering on screen and the movie was over (while the music was still playing). Please, PLEASE make up a better ending! This nice piece of music deserves a better ending.

Mind Your Head... Mind Your Head...

Oh, the irony.

The funniest part is that she at least minded her head.

IamBetterThanYou responds:

yes...but sadly the people of newgrounds do not appreciate the subtle irony that goes into my work, and i am yet to recieve an award or a place on the front page...*sigh*

WAKA LAKA LAKA!!! WAKA LAKA LAKA!!!

OMG! MY HEAD A SPLODE!

That is some fast-paced fanimutation-styled shit you've got there! The epilepsy warning is a good thing. I actually liked to watch it as well! There are a couple of funny "inside jokes" in there, although I was waiting for the bomb to say the zeeky-words... Never mind, I had a happy time watching this, which I needed, so thanks!

Newgrounds Time Trial 3A Newgrounds Time Trial 3A

Nice concept, cool movies.

Great stuff! I'll try to comment shortly on all 5 entries.
Openwounds: nice fuzzy style, fit music as well. Maybe a bit on the short side, but absolutely not bad for a 6 hour work.
BrownCow: although slightly predictable, I still had quite a laugh at this one. Graphics ain't bad either. Quite a winner if you'd ask me.
HatterClock: Not too bad, for a random movie. Hitler looks a lot like Saddam though. It's not my favorite, by far.
Dookiemoole: it's all in the facial expressions. They're great! Runner-up.
Ecstasy122: there seemed to be a few brownish/purplish colors in this one, but that could be my monitor as well. Nice graphical style, although the sky is spinning like an idiot. The explosion doesn't quite fit the TT restrictions. So all in all, it looks good, but should be DQ'ed. Sorry.
Altogether this has been a fancy Time Trial round!

S&D Ep. 7 S&D Ep. 7

Whahahahah

Your style is epileptic, in a funky fresh and hilarious way. The graphics aren't top notch, but they fit in perfectly with the style. Choice of music is great. The story is minimal but a movie like this doesn't need a story anyway. Flash cult!!!

Chaos Stick 5/5 Chaos Stick 5/5

The idea's there.

I read some of the reviews for this game, and the most heard complaint is that it is too easy. What makes it easy, is that the "written word" is the wrong answer. With that in mind, the psychological aspect of this left-right brain conflict is lost. As a standalone game, it's a bit too simple. Maybe you could build more of a game environment around this. Random words and colors, bonuses, little monsters, whatever. Be more creative and people will be amused longer.